Julian wins UKUUG Open Source Award for 2004

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Sat May 8 14:44:45 IST 2004

WOW! Well done and well earned!

Julian do you author any other software that is available to the public,
that we may have heard of?

Do you have a suite of these type of awards? This just another trophy
for the cabinet or is this kinda special, better, unique ?

Thanks again and GREAT to see you're 'offically' appreciated.

Kind regards
Pete

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk