Is there a command that can be run to reveal MailScanner Version?

Wayne Fox subscriptions at ETEAM.COM.AU
Fri May 7 13:36:20 IST 2004

Thanks Kevin!

Not exactly "MailScanner -V" is it...

After deleting the tar ball post installation, months later I tend to
forget what version I am up to. Since I often look at my new VISPAN report,
I thought I might display current version numbers there as a guide.

Wayne

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk