Finally: I'm live... :)

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Fri May 7 07:11:50 IST 2004

On May 4, 2004, at 2:41 PM, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> From: John Rudd
>> Jason Williams wrote:
>>>
>>> As im monitoring the server here, as far as resources, what should I
>>> be
>>> keeping on eye on?
>>
>> The size of your queue's.
[... queue monitoring system description snipped]

> It's a nice and simple system. I'm sure that many on the list would be
> interested.

Well, you asked for it :-)

I haven't really cleaned them up for public consumption (the reason I
took a little while to send them was that I was thinking I would try to
do that clean up and re-formatting, but I simply haven't got that much
spare time at the moment).  If I get a chance, I'll do that later.
They're probably going to need lots of clean up for things like proper
global variables, comments, those kinds of things.  If someone else
wants to clean them up and stuff, I wouldn't object.  (I also tend to
not use perl shortcuts, nor certain perl formatting things, it's just
my coding style)

But, here they are:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~jrudd/MQC

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk