MailScanner Manual is now available

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at GMX.DE
Thu May 6 14:38:42 IST 2004

Stephen Swaney wrote:

>Version 1.0 of the MailScanner Manual is finally ready for download.
>[...] The manual, in PDF format, may be downloaded from:
>
>        www.fsl.com/support

thanks for this document.
but acroread under linux open the manual correctly (pages 83) with a
information

$ vi `which
acroread`

ver=5.0.8

$ acroread  MailScanner-Manual-Version-1.0.pdf
-> information
----
this file may contain newer information than this viewer can support.
it may not open or display correctly.
adobe recommends that you upgrade to the latest version of our acrobat
products.
please visit our product site at http://www.adobe.com/accrobat
----

afaik i do not need to search acroread 6.x for linux,
it does not exist :-(

$ pdfinfo   MailScanner-Manual-Version-1.0.pdf
Error: PDF version 1.5 -- xpdf supports version 1.4 (continuing anyway)
Title:          Microsoft Word - MailScanner-Manual-Version-1.0.doc