Are you having tnef problems?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 6 14:20:32 IST 2004

I have finally got around to upgrading to the latest version of the tnef
decoder.
A few of you have been reporting TNEF problems to the list lately, so I
thought an upgrade was well overdue.

Non-RPM people can fetch it and build it (very easily) from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tnef/ but for those of you using either of
the RPM distributions of MailScanner, I have attached the i386 version to
this message.
Just download the attachment and type
         rpm -Uvh tnef-1.2.3.1-1.i386.rpm
You don't even need to restart MailScanner, it will pick it up straight away.

The new version (including a ready-built Solaris sparc binary) will of
course be in the next release of MailScanner.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk