http://www.routier.org/ms.htm

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu May 6 13:04:21 IST 2004

Mailing List wrote:
> Look at the automatic sig added to each post; your answer is there ;)
>
> Thanks to Ugo for the MAQ !

:).

I've re-created the page ms.htm, with a redirect to the official URL.

Funny because while looking at my stats yesterday, I noticed that 14
persons got a 404 this month 34 last month, so it was in my plans to
create a redirection page, but I didn't have time yesterday.

I don't promise it will always be there, but it'll help for now.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk