MailScanner vs. Amavisd

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Thu May 6 05:49:40 IST 2004

Since i dont have a technical comparison and am a new comer to MailScanner

MailScanner is developed by Julian who is quite possibly the most
generous person i have encountered in 10ish years online.

How many times have we seen him whip up a patch for some ones specific
needs or assist in non MS related support, or keep MS features well
ahead of the rest with very speedy solutions to new and potentially
dangerous problems, and how many of us have actually made a donation?

I am confident that as long as we use MailScanner and keep it up to date
we will always be protected against the newest of nasties as Julian
works tirelessly to keep MS capabilities up to speed.

I bet others here can better illustrate Julian's mammoth efforts... and
that the fact that he is the author is a major reason to use his
products over others??

Pete

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk