SpamAssassin Tests question

Jason Burzenski jburzenski at AMERICANHM.COM
Wed May 5 19:38:23 IST 2004

Those tests are the tests utilized by the latest version of SA.  To see the
tests your version uses, you can look in /usr/share/spamassassin/*.cf and
/etc/mail/spamassassin/*.cf

The files in /usr/share/spamassassin are what you see (or would have seen
when your version of SA was released) on the tests URL.  The
/etc/mail/spamassassin/ directory is for your custom tests and rulesets.

These are the usual locations for most systems, but yours may vary.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk