Maximum Message size question

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Wed May 5 19:27:51 IST 2004

Hello everyone.

Sorry but this will be a short email...hectic today...

I keep seeing that MS is sending me messages with the following content:

  MessageID: i45IIo93024962
     Report: MailScanner: Attachment is too large

Looking through my .conf file, I have this;

Maximum Message Size = 15000000

That should be 15mb's in size, correct?

Also:

Maximum Attachment Size = 10000000

I'll probably need to adjust, but just trying to fix what exactly is going
on...

Like I said...sorry for the russh.....crazy day already.

Jason

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk