separate queue per domain

William Burns William.Burns at AEROFLEX.COM
Wed May 5 16:05:24 IST 2004

Julian:

Sorry if I'm missing something here but...

I've been trying to figure out how to have MailScanner read from
multiple inbound queue directories, and then output to multiple outbound
queues, where the name of the outbound queue directory would be
determined by the name of the inbound queue directory.

The inbound part is already documented in MailScanner.conf:
 > Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue.in/*

So far, Kevin has had the most helpful advice:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0404&L=mailscanner&P=R94234&I=-1
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0404&L=mailscanner&P=R94809&I=-1

I *think* that all I need is to find a variable containing the name of
the incoming queue dir that each piece of mail was read from.
Then (assuming that variable can be accessed from a custom function) I
should be able to write a function to set the "Outgoing Queue Dir" based
on that.

What's the name of this variable?

-Bill

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk