Finally: I'm live... :)

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Tue May 4 19:23:07 IST 2004

>Congratulations!
>For one moment I thought this day would never come :-) Now just let Bayes
>fill with some nice Spam, a few final tweeks to ensure a good Spam catch
>rate and Robert is your mother's brother :-D

Feels good.

Just a couple of questions....

As im monitoring the server here, as far as resources, what should I be
keeping on eye on?

For instance, right now, I see the following:

Load Avg:

0.0.3  0.0.7  0.0.2    (highest I saw was 0.22)

Memory:

size: 2gb
Free: 1.48gb
Used: 525mb