Finally: I'm live... :)

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue May 4 17:38:30 IST 2004

Jason Williams said:
> So far so good it appears. I'll be hovering over the maillogs for a better
> part of the day.
>
> Besides putting missing a part of the access file (whoops) all is well.
>
> Love how it is working so far.
> I know it is going to take a couple of weeks to really fine tune it
> correctly.
>
> I just want to thank everyone for their help and support. I may be
> stopping
> by here this week frequently to ask questions and adivce.
>
> Thanks Julian for providing such a great product.
>
> Cheers everyone,
>
> Jason

Congratulations!
For one moment I thought this day would never come :-) Now just let Bayes
fill with some nice Spam, a few final tweeks to ensure a good Spam catch
rate and Robert is your mother's brother :-D

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk