OT Re: tao Linux

DNSAdmin dnsadmin at 1BIGTHINK.COM
Tue May 4 17:29:25 IST 2004

At 09:11 AM 5/4/2004, you wrote:
>Still way OT, but worth the read:
>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00104.html
>
>Mr Michele Neylon
>Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
>http://www.blacknight.ie/
>Tel. +353 59 9137101

I found this topic very enlightening and am evaluating two of the mentioned
OSs as a result: CentOS and Whitebox.

I have been using RedHat and need to move on to another production quality
OS, but cannot afford the RedHat Enterprise support levels.

I am also looking at FreeBSD and Debian. I will evaluate all four and maybe
report back if there is interest?

I have run Fedora Core 1 and liked it, but the development cycle is too
short for me to justify this OS on a production machine. Excellent desktop
OS, however!

Cheers!
Glenn

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk