problems with bitdefender

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Mon May 3 22:56:00 IST 2004

No output :( had asked Julian for a bit of help but he concludes that
something is not quite right with linux compatability - i guess its
because the enviornment variables requires to run stuff in linux isnt
the same as with BSD - is this worth looking into further?

We actually have an etrust license - have you ever tried to get this
working under BSD?

thanks
Pete

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk