bayes_99

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon May 3 22:36:21 IST 2004

Lewis,

You have to start over with a clean database. There is a starter database
I've created at:

http://www.fsl.com/support/bayes-starter.tar.gz

try:

wget http://www.fsl.com/support/bayes-starter.tar.gz

To download the database. Remove your existing bayes databases and install
this on. Make sure the ownerships and permissions match you old bays_*
files. This will jumpstart the auto_learn process since this DB has +200
hams and spams.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> Or, is 5 to low? I have been ruinning at 5 for about 2 years pretty well.
> --
> Lewis Bergman
> Texas Communications
> 4309 Maple St.