spam.assassin.prefs.conf ruleset

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon May 3 22:54:22 IST 2004

Hi,

one of the setups I have is an old MS 4.23-11 with SpamAssassin 2.63.

It works quite nice, but I had a request from a group of people to use a
special set of SA scores with some (only some) of the scores changed from the
default 50_scores.cf.

That seemed like a fit situation for rulesets, so I copied my
spam.assasssin.prefs.conf to spam.assassin.prefs-other.conf and made a simple
ruleset named spam.assassin.prefs.rules that says: