Ruleset to NOT append to header. - Lotus Domino

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Mon May 3 18:34:57 IST 2004

Thanks for the info.

Per the Symantic problem with "." in the header, I tried eliminating the
"." in the envelope sender email in the "X" header

# Do you want to add the Envelope-From: header?
# This is very useful for tracking where spam came from as it
# contains the envelope sender address.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Add Envelope From Header = no

Changing this to "no", seems to have fixed my problem.

Scott

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk