problems with bitdefender

Hywel Burris hywel at BURRIS.ORG.UK
Mon May 3 16:35:14 IST 2004

I can’t get this working on fedora core 1 with mailscanner 4.30.3-2

I am getting the following error when I run in debug

FATAL: *Please go and READ*
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/codestatus.shtml as it
will tell you what to do. at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm line 2472

Bitdefender seems to be installed ok

[root at mail MailScanner]# /usr/lib/MailScanner/bitdefender-wrapper /opt/bdc
/tmp
//
// BDC scan report
//
// Time: Mon May  3 16:35:14 2004
// Command line: --log=/tmp/log.bdc.4635 /tmp
// Core: AVCORE v1.0 (build 2095) (i386) (Dec 10 2003 16:34:47)
// Engines: scan: 12, unpack: 3, archive: 34, mail: 6
// Total signatures: 76479
//

Results:
Folders           :4