Ruleset to NOT append to header. - Lotus Domino

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Mon May 3 16:28:45 IST 2004

I have a vendor running The Lotus Domino Release 5.0.12.  Lotus is
rejecting my email because of the last two lines in the email header.

For example:

058  X-Morgan-MailScanner: Found to be clean
042  X-MailScanner-From: hancocknsd at morganco.com

If I delete these lines from the header, the mail is delivered.
Otherwise, my mail is rejected with

554 Error writing message to safe storage; message could not be stored
to disk

In the conf file, I see I can make a ruleset.

# Add this extra header to all mail as it is processed.
# This *must* include the colon ":" at the end.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Mail Header = %rules-dir%/writeheader.rules

Is this the proper syntax?
------------------------------------
# This next line gives an example of how you might enable this option
for
# a frequent customer of yours.

FromOrTo:          LotusServer.com        no

# Under no circumstances should this be changed to "yes".
FromOrTo:       default                 X-%org-name%-MailScanner:

Or should I tell this guy to straighten out his email system?  Any lotus
domino users here know the settings to fix this?

Thanks

Scott Hancock
Morgan Construction.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk