More on Vexira

Gabriele Oleotti goleotti at MISAG.IT
Mon May 3 15:23:25 IST 2004

Thank you Julian!
I've sent you what you've asked for on your email (the one I found here http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/info/people/jkf )

Remember I have already written something you might find useful (parsing of the vexira log and the update scripts.) If you want I can send you those (or otherwise they should be in mailing list archive.)

Thank you again,
Gabriele

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Field [mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK]
Sent: lunedì 3 maggio 2004 15.26
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: More on Vexira

At 14:09 03/05/2004, you wrote:
>Any chance to finally have Vexira support in MailScanner?

Really sorry about this, just haven't ever got around to sorting it out.

Can you mail me a copy with all the necessary licence files (off-list of
course). This copy would only be used for development purposes and I would
never think of giving it to anyone else.

>I don't want to bore anyone, I only would want to know if I could wait for
>a next release (as Julian states) or if I need to apply my patch to any
>new release of MailScanner (that's not so bad, but I wonder if anybody
>else would like to benefit from it...)
>
>Actually it is more than 6 months I'm successfully using it (and I'm
>rather satisfied)!

If you can get back to me today, I might have time to do it. Public holiday
here today and the weather is lousy (as to be expected of a public holiday!).
--
Julian Field

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk