problems with bitdefender

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sun May 2 15:46:47 IST 2004

> Speeds of the scanner are also improved, scans pretty fast.

Cool.

> If its really free then people will start using it a lot i think, together
> with clam...

That is what I plan to do.  What is weird, though, is this message at
the end of the install:

"IMPORTANT: Before using our product, make sure you read the LICENSE
file located in /opt/bdc/doc".

I've read it quickly and it says it can be used on one computer.  I
didn't see any references to the # of users.

I'm testing it right now... looks fine.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk