Logging recipient?

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Mar 31 23:50:36 IST 2004

You can find the recipient with the message id, at least with sendmail.  Not easy in a script, but probably feasible.

When I get a spam, I have one log entry with the sender (as usual), one for the spam alert, one with the recipient (as usual).

I think the message ID is included in a virus log entry as well

hth

Ugo