Anyone using spf to counter joe jobs?

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Wed Mar 31 20:52:24 IST 2004

On Wednesday, March 31, 2004 9:39 PM Gerry Doris <mailto:gdoris at ROGERS.COM> wrote:

> I've been reading up on Sender Policy Framework (spf) which
> can be used to prevent having your domain forged in the
> sender header.  On the surface this sounds like a pretty good

Have a look at the archives. This has been discussed here and over in the Exim list (and probably in hundreds of other lists as well). I use it and I am pretty happy with it. It does not work in all cases however. E.g. forwarding is a big issue.

Regards

Jan-Peter Koopmann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker
Senior Engineer