eTrust wrapper not working

Howard Yuan Howard.Yuan at VALENCE.COM
Wed Mar 31 19:16:08 IST 2004

I checked the directory and the User, Group, and Others are all set to
have Enter and Show Entries rights. They don't have Write Entries or
Special rights for the directories. For files, User, Group, and Others
all have Read and Exec rights. I'm guessing the user "postfix" falls
under the Others category.

Howard

>>> mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK 3/31/2004 09:31:30 >>>
Check that all the eTrust files, including any licence key files, are
readable by the "postfix" user.
The programs and directories involved need to be executable as well.