SV: AV Engine Licence

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Mar 31 15:35:59 IST 2004

Clamav sounds like a solution for you and depending on your OS you might
consider eTrust from CA that dont care if it's a mailserver or klient, same
price for each client. Or if your bold you just buy one license and and say
your not scanning mail instead your scanning files in one place and only one
user is doing the scanning. Might not be legaly perfect but hey, what is.
Its all a mather of how you want to interpret whats being scanned   =)