difficulty with MS and drweb

Voskresenskiy Evgeniy vei at RMB.RU
Wed Mar 31 14:02:23 IST 2004

Thanks. I have understood in what problem. The user "postfix" had no rights
to reading of a key file drweb. In result drweb did not want to scan
archives. Without your help about file SweepViruses.pm I and have not
understood in what problems. Thanks

From: Julian Field [mailto:mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 12:32 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: difficulty with MS and drweb

I don't think I wrote the DrWeb output handler, so I'm not taking
responsibility for the bugs :-)

In SweepViruses.pm, you will find a line saying
sub ProcessDrwebOutput {

Below that, there is a line in that function that currently says
#MailScanner::Log::InfoLog("#### $BaseDir - $id - $part");

Change that to

MailScanner::Log::InfoLog("#### $BaseDir - $id - $part - " .
join(",", at rest) . ",end");

Please then run the tests you ran before, and mail me the output from the
maillog.