config question.

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Wed Mar 31 10:07:50 IST 2004

Andrew wrote:

> I only joined this mailing list yesterday - could you give me the
> subject it was posted under so I can search for it?
>
> Thanks,
>            Andrew.
>
> Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>

>>>           I hope this email isn't too off-topic.  I am trying to add
>>> some custom RBL's to the spamassassin configuration (instead of using
>>> mailscanner). I am unsure of how to add them, can anyone tell me how to
>>> add an RBL in? (given say hostname/IP of the RBL)?
>>>

>> This was talked over some days ago, i posted various examples. Please
>> look
>> in the mailinglist archives.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raymond.

# The new Spamhaus - Composite Blocking List
header RCVD_IN_SPAMHAUS_SBL+XBL         eval:check_rbl_txt('sbl-xbl',
'sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.')
describe RCVD_IN_SPAMHAUS_SBL+XBL       Listed in SPAMHAUS SBL+XBL
tflags RCVD_IN_SPAMHAUS_SBL+XBL         net
score RCVD_IN_SPAMHAUS_SBL+XBL 4.0

the list archive search tool
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?S1=mailscanner&D=0&T=0&H=0&O=T&F=&S=

"MailScanner and SpamAssassin scoring"