Help!! URGENT!!

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Wed Mar 31 03:12:33 IST 2004

bayes_auto_learn option is not in spam.assassin.prefs.conf. So, I just add
that option into it after use_bayes?

As for spams, yes, we do get like 90% of spams in our mails. And it's
really getting out of control. I have suspected people running spam from
our dedicated server and have checked but can't find anything. It really is
a nuisance. What else can I do to solve this spamming problem? There is no
one that can help and ev1servers.net is no good either.

We don't mind paying for the service is someone could kill off all these
spammers. Would not mind to give access to the person on our server.

Thanks in advance.

thanks