Multiple Black Lists

Jim Robinson jim at LINUX-SP.COM
Tue Mar 30 22:26:18 IST 2004

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to add multiple RBL's to MailScanner?
I see this in the config file:

Spam List = ORDB-RBL

My question is this:  I have searched around for some more free lists
and have found a few I would like to try out.  Do I simply add their
code to this list?

sbl.spamhaus.org        SBL
dun.dnsrbl.net          DNSRBL
relays.ordb.org         ORDB
dnsbl.njabl.org         NJABL
dnsbl.sorbs.net         SORBS

The line would read:
Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL DNSRBL ORDB NJABL SORBS

I may be making things more complex by wondering how MailScanner knows
to find these lists via DNS? :)  If there is a predefined list can we
see it somewhere so we elect which lists to use?

BTW: Kudos to the authors - MailScanner is great!

Jim