Configure the MailScanner to ignore mails that are sending to a specific mailbox !!!

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 17:51:31 IST 2004

At 17:33 30/03/2004, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have open the file /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf and I add this
>line-> ToOrFrom: xxx at xxx.com

The filename.rules.conf is a configuration file used for specifying what
filenames should be allowed and what should be blocked. It is not a normal
"ruleset" file at all. Which is why it doesn't look remotely like a ruleset
file.

Please read the documentation in /etc/MailScanner/rules/* and the links
that have already been given to you by other people.

--
Julian Field