spam.whitelist.rules

Mike Norton mike.norton at JOBSITE.CO.UK
Tue Mar 30 16:19:42 IST 2004

I have just installed MailScanner (using ClamAV and SpamAssassin) however I am trying to remove a number of users from the spam filtering as these are processed my automated processes please could you tell me if I add the following to spam.whitelist.rules whether it would actually work correctly ?

# This is where you can build a Spam WhiteList
# Addresses matching in here, with the value
# "yes" will never be marked as spam.