Bayes Rebuild not happening

David Lee t.d.lee at DURHAM.AC.UK
Tue Mar 30 10:35:39 IST 2004

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Julian Field wrote:

> Wonderful! At long last we can actually get an error report. That extra
> eval{} was definitely worth it!
> Rather than having to get a patch from the SA guys, please can you try this
> patch to

Over the last few days, I think I've persuaded the SA guys to adjust
things so that "init_learner()" will (in future releases) do the relevant
initialisation itself.

So thanks again to Julian for the eval (and for MS, of course!), and to
Theo Van Dinter of SA for listening to my incoherent ramblings on the

:            South Road            :