{Spam???} Re: Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver problems

MailScanner mailscanner at SMITS.CO.UK
Tue Mar 30 12:32:05 IST 2004

Have you made the registry change described in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q286291 ?

Bart...

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Spicer, Kevin
Posted At: 29 March 2004 11:41
Posted To: MailScanner
Conversation: Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver
problems
Subject: Re: {Spam???} Re: Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions=
attachment deliver problems

<not quoting because the original message ended up in my spam bin,
because it quoted a spam>

Your question was what mangling am I seeing with Exchange2000 when
picking up with IMAP.

I see headers altered (for example all MailScanner headers removed).
Message always converted to html, even if it is plain text.  We tryed
all settings but couldn't stop it converting multipart messages to
single part (text or html depending on the settings)

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
message immediately.  Disclosure, copying or other action taken in
respect of this email or in reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB
International Limited accepts no liability in relation to any personal
emails, or content of any email which does not directly relate to our
business.