Updating reports....

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Tue Mar 30 05:21:54 IST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:42 pm, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> [...]

* SNIPPED *

Ahh - there is a part of the problem; I use either FreeBSD or Debian for my
mail servers...not an RPM in sight and I needed a common way of doing
upgrades.  Using the tar ball releases is the only way I've found to do it
between these two platforms, but that means I have to roll-my-own upgrades.

Oh well, c'est la vie :)

James
--
Fortune cookies says: