Help!! URGENT!!

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Tue Mar 30 03:33:06 IST 2004

Hi,

As some of you might know from my previous mails that I am trying to setup
bayes to work correctly on my system. But so far it has been a disaster.

Now, my bayes files are growing like crazy...

[kkcho at ensim bayes]$ ls -l
total 16360
-rw-rw----    1 root     apache      49238 Mar 30 09:31 bayes_journal
-rw-rw----    1 root     apache    2641920 Mar 30 09:31 bayes_seen
-rw-rw----    1 root     apache   16162816 Mar 30 09:31 bayes_toks

And still growing. I have done so many things on the bayes that I don't
know which setting causes this bayes to automatically grows. Could it be
"use_bayes 0" which i have changed to "use_bayes 1"? Or somewhere in
MailScanner.conf that causes bayes to auto learn???

Please help as a lot of mails are now considered spam and spamassassin went
crazy...everything he sees is spam and causes no mails been delivered to
the recipients. My boss is screaming like crazy why she is not receiving mails.

Also the problem is I put "store" as one of the options in the spam so, the
mails are still stored but I can't find any way to release them properly
especially when there are attachment in them.

Please let me know how to stop this spamassassin from going crazy......

PLEASE HELP....

thanks