Mailscanner with McAfee

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Mon Mar 29 21:48:08 IST 2004

Omar Sandoval wrote:

>Just that? Is not necesary configure the installation paths and other
>parameters?

Not unless you have installed in a non-standard place (the usual being
/usr/local/uvscan). If you have, then you'll need to edit
virus.scanners.conf and change the path. Also, if you are using RH9
check out this:

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/153.html

--
____________________________________

Daniel Bird
Network and Systems Manager
Department Of Information Services
St. George's Hospital Medical School
Tooting
London SW17 0RE

P: +44 20 8725 2897
F: +44 20 8725 3583
E: dan at sghms.ac.uk

Computing Services Homepage:
http://www.intranet.sghms.ac.uk/depts/is/cu/

The Computing Services Handbook:
http://www.intranet.sghms.ac.uk/depts/is/cu/handbook2003-4.pdf

Everything is possible....except skiing through a revolving door.

believed to be clean.