Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver problems

brichter brichter at INTERACCESS.COM
Mon Mar 29 15:23:34 IST 2004

We are using Outlook 2002 10.4219.4219 SP-2

I would agree, but I don't see the report anywhere in the message.  It
actually looks EXACTLY like you have just specified deliver.  Not
attachment and deliver.