Getting Email Addresses?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Mar 29 13:57:27 IST 2004

I have seen cookies store e-mail addresses. I have seen this in cookies
from e-card sites but e-card sites in general are a good way to get your
mailbox filled with spam.

I always block all cookies on every puter i maintain and only allow the
really required cookies (almost none).