Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver problems

brichter brichter at INTERACCESS.COM
Mon Mar 29 03:01:38 IST 2004

Only outbound, we don't check for spam or RBL on outbound stuff.

It's tagging it as Spam.  It's just not converting it to a attachment with
the report from the config.

Everything looks good, it's just not doing the attachment, but it shows in
the log that it's action is attachment deliver..