Mail not being delivered

René Berber rberber at LEGOSOFT.COM.MX
Fri Mar 26 22:42:49 GMT 2004

On 2004-03-26 01:09:32 -0600 Annabel Maseko <annabel at ZAMNET.ZM> wrote:

[snip]
> This is what I get when I add -w to the beginning of the MailScanner script
>
> Starting MailScanner...
> Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/RBLs.pm
> line 129, <GEN32> chunk 32.
> Segmentation fault

Nothing about the cause of the seg-fault.  I guess the easiest fix could be the already suggested reinstallation of perl; most of the problems I've had with perl arise from using a different version of the C compiler to build a module, so installing everything again, even if it is a lot of work, will make the perl environment sane.

Good luck!
--
René Berber
GnuPG ID : 0x5E2D25FE