High Scoring Spam Actions = attachment deliver

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Mar 26 20:53:01 GMT 2004

brichter wrote:
> Problem is now it's only delivering the message, it's not turning it into
> an attachment.  I read the achives in this mailing list and all I could
> find was that you needed to make sure that the actions = attachment
> deliver
>
> Note, I am only specifying this now for the High Scoring Spam Actions,
> till I test it sucesfully.  I get no attachment with the delivered
> message.

It's the client that decides if it's going to show the attachment as
such or inline. What client do you use?

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.30, ClamAV 0.67 + GMP 4.1.2, MailStats 0.25