MySQL loggin problem

Mark Warpool Mark.Warpool at BENCHMARK-USA.COM
Fri Mar 26 18:49:17 GMT 2004

Hello everyone,
        I hope this problem is too rehashed, I've searched the archives
and I cant come up with an answer.

        I've gone thru and set up the CustomConfig.pm to enable logging
to a local mysql database.  The problem is that it doesn't seem to be
working, but it doesn't seem to be failing either.  I get no entires in
the MySQL tables at all.  In the logs, I see the "Initializing SQL
Logging temp files" message, and no errors after that.  However, I never
see in my logs the "Ending SQL Logging temp output" message.  Almost as
if EndSQLLogging never gets called.

I'm using MailScanner 4.28.6 (installed from .tar) on Mandrake 9.2 with
Exim 4.30.

TIA!

Mark Warpool
Benchmark Technologies Corp