Bayes Rebuild not happening

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Fri Mar 26 17:24:36 GMT 2004

Ok. I made the change to SA.pm (and kept a copy of the original as
SA.pm.old, of course) and set:
Rebuild Bayes Every = 900
In MailScanner.conf hoping to test it sooner rather than waiting for it
to run overnight. But it's been over half an hour with no Bayes
messages in the logs. Is there some minimum time constraint for that
setting?

Thanks Julian,
Eric Rz.