What causes this hit?

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Fri Mar 26 04:46:52 GMT 2004

Mike Kercher wrote:

>Allow IFrame Tags = yes
>Log IFrame Tags = yes
>Allow Form Tags = yes
>Convert Dangerous HTML To Text = no
>Convert HTML To Text = no
>
>I believe these to be the relevant settings from my MailScanner.conf  Did I
>miss something?/
>
>Mike

But didnt that rules used to say Found Iframe Exploit or something?

I have been trying to work out how to let one of these through just now,
just to release one from quyarantine to a user - grrr
I followed this eventually, which kinda works, in that it releases a
copy but also runs another capturted copy through mailwatch - weird.