redirecting email from a specific address

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Thu Mar 25 20:31:39 GMT 2004

I've never done it, but look into the aliases file in sendmail (man
aliases).  That might do the trick...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500