Server Crash

Boulytchev, Vasiliy vboulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM
Thu Mar 25 16:34:06 GMT 2004

NO!  Nothing on console/syslog :(

Ho Hard Drive activity either.   NICs are still going wild.  Not able to
communicate with the server period.

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com

-----Original Message-----
Of Spicer, Kevin
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:13 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Server Crash

Boulytchev, Vasiliy wrote:
> Ladies and Gents,
>       Hopefully everyone can participate on this discussion. One of
our
> production servers keeps crashing on a random basis.

Could you clarify what you mean by 'crashes'.  Completely unresponsive?
anything on the console?  syslog?

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.
Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB International Limited accepts no
liability in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.