Dumaru again

Stephan Ilaender mailscanner at LAYLINE.DE
Thu Mar 25 16:27:38 GMT 2004

I have the same problem *without* a rule - Problem is, clamav and f-prot both
can detect DumaRu Virus. But it's not detected when ist passes through
MailScanner. So it's probably not a matter of case sensitive rules.

regards,
Stephan

am 25.03.2004 schrieb Muenz, Michael zum Thema
 ## Dumaru again ##