Server Crash

Boulytchev, Vasiliy vboulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM
Thu Mar 25 16:05:58 GMT 2004

Ladies and Gents,
	Hopefully everyone can participate on this discussion.  One of our
production servers keeps crashing on a random basis.  We have eliminated the
possibility of a hardware malfunction by moving the drives to an identical
machine.  We are positive that the software is compatible with this Dell
Poweredge 2650.
	Current software configuration:

		mandrake 9.2
		kernel v. 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise
		CommuniGate  version   4.1.8
		perl-5.8.1-0.RC4.3mdk
	 	glibc v. 2.3.2
		MailScanner v. 4.28.6-1
		cgp2ms and ms2cgp are of the older version.  I still need to
upgrade them.
		SpamAssassin v. 2.63

	The most annoying thing, is that nothing is logged.

Any input is appreciated!

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com