Questions...

Rob Poe rpoe at PLATTESHERIFF.ORG
Wed Mar 24 16:18:30 GMT 2004

I wonder if there's a way to do a rule where "Scan .zip files for
infection, if you can open them but not run the file extension rules".
But then again, a new virus could slip by...

Arrrgh..

Give me back the old "heres a .jpg.exe" method..I like them better..
:)

>>> Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK 3/24/2004 10:14:57 AM >>>
Rob Poe wrote:
> Yes, but then I'm getting infected NON Passworded files that are
> passing by :)

Advise your client to change the extension of the zip files.  It only
unpacks zips based on extension.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000