Everything marked as spam after move

James Pifer mailscannerlist at OBRIEN-PIFER.COM
Wed Mar 24 14:14:49 GMT 2004

I tried searching the archive first, but found this difficult to search for.

I just moved to a new state and went from a cable modem with static IP address to cable modem with a dynamic address, both business class. I made the necessary DNS changes for my new IP address and brought up my mail server. For the first few days it 'seemed' ok. Now all my mail is getting marked as spam, incoming and outgoing. Even my system's root messages (cron, etc) are all getting marked as spam.

The headers all say they are found to be clean and the X-MailScanner-SpamCheck scores are all negative numbers, like -4.90.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James